Lexfin is poised to provide practical, insightful and ingenious legal and business solutions to our clients presenting them with a competitive advantage in achieving their business objectives as well as ensuring clients’ compliance with applicable corporate governance codes as well as directors’ fiduciary and legal responsibilities.
Lexfin is a one-stop hub for all investment matters ranging from preliminary enquiries, incorporation in Nigeria, actual commencement of business operations in Nigeria and regulatory issues impacting on the businesses.
Our Team comprises proficient lawyers with in-depth knowledge of the Nigerian business environment, investment opportunities and a wealth of experience in regulatory and corporate Immigration matters. We enjoy close relationships with clients and make it our business to know our clients’ business in order to respond practically and efficiently to clients’ needs
Lexfin also provides comprehensive business advisory services and advises on all aspects of corporate and commercial law, including the formation of companies, partnerships and joint ventures, foreign investment, regulatory compliance issues, contentious and non-contentious liquidations, receiverships, labour law and immigration.
- Conducted the winding up proceedings for companies;
- Advised on tax, legal and regulatory framework for real estate investment in Nigeria;
- Advised in connection with restructuring its business relationship with Cortech Oil Services Limited to be in compliance with the Nigerian Local Content Act;
- Advised on establishment of a joint venture companies is in compliance with the Nigerian Local Content Act;
- Advised on the corporate restructuring and implementation of Group Structure for multi-diversified business concerns.